The Weider 200 Power Tower is a personal favorite of mine because I’ve had one for over five years and it has been a great pull up bar. The great thing about this one is that it allows for kipping (swinging) if you place weights in the foot steps in the back. If you are into Crossfit, this pull up bar will allow you to do some of the movements often required to complete workouts.
Not only is this a great pull up bar but it also has a dip station, vertical knee raise station and push up station. With the use of your imagination, you can also use this tower for many other effective exercises.
Some notable features of this station include:
- Made of powder coated steel for an attractive look but sturdy feel
- 4 Stations in 1 allowing for a great upper body workout
- Thick, padded upholstery that provides much needed comfort
- Comfortable padded, non-slip bars that reduce slipping and calluses
- Easy to assemble
- Includes an easy step-up for helping you get your chin over the bar when you are struggling
This power tower has gotten tons of use in my home gym and it has provided me and my family with years of great workouts. If you are serious about doing lots of pull ups and working other parts of your upper body, you can’t go wrong with this one.
See it in action below